In order to change a result, you have to do things differently. To get a different result when doing vocal improv, one needs to set up parameters, or a structure before proceeding.

Tonight, I decided, no rhythmic component, which meant no VP, and no BP. I may have slipped once or twice and put some stank on it, but just for a couple of seconds. The whole thing sounded like a ballad, but with no swelling violins in the background.

It worked! The end result was much different from what I usually produce. The fact that I didn't like it that much, doesn't matter. I proved the axiom I intended. LOL

To listen to DailySing - 182, click here.